Monday, December 20, 2010

PROJECT 320....Winner(s)

So... first of all, did you hear?

We did it! You did it!



$5,672



This could not have been done without you!



For some, this money meant going without something, but now this money means giving people a chance at...LIFE!



Thanks you from the bottom of my heart for supporting this cause and believing that through Him, we CAN accomplish MORE than we can ever hope.



The winner of my bundle is comment 22



Casey



she wrote...

"This is such a generous giveaway. So happy to be a part of this great cause. Entry #3"


Thanks Casey!
I need you to send me your address, I don't have your email. I will get it in the mail today if you email me here jen.christians@gmail.com

BUT WAIT!



You didn't win anything????



I know, I don't like "not winning" either???



SO



Guess what???



I am going to giveaway a hairflower (alligator clip)
or a set of three cutie clippies
for each comment that did not win.
YES per comment, not person!
3 comments equals 3 sets (of 3) clippies, 3 flowers or some of each!

So email me your preference at jen.christians@gmail.com
You must include your name, address, and a basic color scheme like pastels, neutrals or brights.
Although I will try my best to accomodate your requests it may not be possible.

If you get back to me by 11 am today, I will ship your items today! If not you will have to wait until tomorrow.
THANKS AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

No comments: